Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yea!!!


This is amazing! I have been behind Obama from the beginning. I know that my family and most of the people that I know are not happy with the outcome of this election, but if this man can do half of the things we promised our country will be in a better situation. He is not the stereotype that we usually see as president and I think this shows that we are ready for something different. It breaks boundaries for all minorities of what can be accomplished in this country. We now have a president who is pro-women and all about health care and education. I hope that this is a positive change for all regardless of political affiliation!

1 comment:

Dickey Family said...

I have to say I am one of those who is not so happy about him winning. I do not agree with where he stands on just about everything. But he is the new president so I will pray for him. I still love ya though.