Sunday, November 23, 2008

Halloween


Halloween this year was a lot of fun. Karson was a mummy as you can see. We went to a Halloween party at the school that I work at the day before Halloween. It was a lot of fun. They had games and food and live music. Karson got to meet all the people I work with and see where I am all day every day. He is a very personalble little guy and everyone loved him.
For Halloween at his school Karson made this ghost. It is so cute! He used part of an egg carton for the witch's face. I thought it was sooo cute, I had to show it off!
Halloween night Karson and I went trick-or-treating at this really cool neighborhood here in Vegas. There were tons of kids and lots of fun decorated houses. We took Domino with us, she was a dragon. All of the kids trick or treating got a kick out of our dog being dressed up too.

At the end of the night Karson had brought in quite a haul. We had a lot of fun! He sat on the living room floor and spread out his candy in front of him. He feel asleep with a tummy ache from eating so much candy!

1 comment:

Dickey Family said...

Sounds fun! Cute dog comstume!