Sunday, November 23, 2008

Karson


I know everyone probably thinks that they have the most wonderful children in the world. I am definately guilty of that. Karson is so sweet and so smart. He is amazing and one of the only things that keeps me motivated day in and day out. He is so intune to the things that are going on around him. The other day I was having a bad day. I was very stressed out between work and school and Karson could sense that. I guess it wouldn't be hard considering I have a tendency to wear my emotions on my sleeve. But he wrote me a letter and he put it in the envelope. I was in the kitchen cooking dinner so he addressed the envelope to "Mambo, In the Kitchen" He drew a stamp on it and everything. The letter said "Did you have a good day, a bad day, or in between" Each selection had a box next to it and he said to check one. How cute is that? It was an instant stress releiver. I am so lucky!

1 comment:

Dickey Family said...

That is so sweet! Kids always know when Mama ain't happy!