Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Finally Did It

Last Friday I finally graduated. I can't believe it! I have to say that it is not quite real to me yet. I didn't walk, I decided not to, all I really ever wanted was my dipolma. Plus, I hate ceremonies, even my own. I will walk for grad school. So I officially have my BA in Humanities. What does that mean? I am not sure. I am looking for a job in the non-prof industry and hopefully I will find something soon. Friday Karson and I both took the day off and spent the day together. We went to Circus Circus and rented James Bond, his favorite movie. We had a great day. Karson is excited to have a "normal mom", you know, a mom who doesn't go to school all the time. Don't worry, now that my classes are finally over I will finally update my blog. Lots has happened!

1 comment:

Dickey Family said...

Whoot Whoot!! I am so excited for you! Glad to see you are doing well I have thought about you a bunch. Can't wait to see the update.