Friday, May 22, 2009

I Actually Graduated


Ok, I know I did a post about this once before, but it still has not sunk in yet. I think that if I keep saying it that it might be real. I graduated....I graduated...I graduated. I have been working on my BA for so long that it doesn't seem real yet. I love not having to worry about homework and be able to spend more time with Karson. Somehow I am very busy, I don't know exactly what I do, but I am very busy. I'm looking for a new job now, I went to school for 8 years, I want to put my degree to use! This won't be any surprise, but I want to find something in the non-profit industry that supports women and children. NAU was the best thing that happened to me though, because it gave me a degree plan that I loved and the opportunity to go to school from anywhere.

1 comment:

Dickey Family said...

Love the update! I'm so happy for you!! I don't know if I could have gone through 8 years of school and be a mom. Way to go!!