Friday, September 19, 2008

Karson is 8



I cannot believe it....my little bug is 8! Karson had his birthday on the 11th of this month. He got his first bike and learned to ride it in one day! He is getting so big. He is in 2nd grade this year. He loves his teacher and he is really enjoying school. I made him cupcakes in ice cream cones for him to take to school and then we had lasagna and pie for dinner. He didn't want a cake this year, he knows what he wants! Jordyn called him for his birthday and I think that was the highlight of his birthday.

2 comments:

Kirstyn said...

I just happened to look on here today thinking, maybe she updated....wow! I tried calling you yesterday for your birthday and didn't get you, so I thought I would call later, but didn't happen, sorry. Happy Birthday anyways. Hope you had a good one. I was going to tell you that I'm pregnant! Wow, I am crazy, I know. I'm so sick and tired right now, just trying to get through. Thanks for all the pictures of the campout. They turned out great!

Kirstyn said...

p.s. Happy Birthday Karson! Me and Lexi talked about calling him after school, but with the time difference we decided we better wait, and then you know....